Request for curriculum vitae (consulting services – selection of individual consultant)
Armenia “ELECRONIC LABOUR EXCHANGE”
Assignment Title: Finalizing the Terms of Reference for the creation of a unified state online platform “Electronic Labor Exchange”
Reference No.: EFSD - ELE-CS/1/2022
The Republic of Armenia has received financing from the Eurasian Fund for Stabilization and Development (EFSD) toward the cost of the “Electronic Labor Exchange” Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
The consulting services (“the Services”) include to finalize the terms of reference developed by the Customer for the design, development, testing, installation and implementation of the state platform of the Electronic Labor Exchange, available to employers and job seekers.
The overall duration of the assignment is 30 days. The commencement of Services is planned since October 17, 2022.
The detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) for the assignment is attached to this Request for Expressions of Interest.
““Nork” Social Services Technology and Awareness Center” Fund, acting as project implementation unit (“PIU”) now invites eligible individuals (“Consultants”) to express their interest in providing the Services. Interested individuals should provide Curriculum Vitae (CV) in English demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services. Qualification requirements are:
- Work experience as an individual consultant or as part of a consortium in the field of software development/programming and business process analysis for at least 3 years, participation in the creation of an information platform in the field of employment or the labor market, comparable in volume to the state platform "Electronic labour exchange”, will be considered an advantage;
- Successful implementation over the past 5 years (2017-2022) of at least 2 contracts in the Republic of Armenia or in the countries of the EAEU and the EU that provide for the development, installation and provision of technical support for the operation of such information systems. Experience in automated data collection from different sources (internal and external), including processing, storage and reporting, will be considered similar experience if it has a comparable data volume and structure, scale and security measures.
- General qualifications and experience,
- Qualifications and experience in the area of the required Consulting Services,
- Adequacy for the assignment,
- Knowledge of languages (Armenian, Russian, English).
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Selection method for Individual Consultants set out in the Procurement Procedures of Eurasian Fund for Stabilization and Development (last approved in November 2018).
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours at 68 Karapet Ulneci, 0069, Yerevan, Armenia, + (374-11) 50-18-06 from 09:00 to 18:00.
CVs must be delivered in a written form to the address below in person, or by E-mail by October 17, 2022.
““Nork” Social Services Technology and Awareness Center” Fund
68 Karapet Ulneci, 0069, Yerevan, Republic of Armenia
Mrs. Anahit Parzyan, Director
Phone: + (374 11) 50-18-06
Official site of EFSD: https://efsd.org/en/
DOCX, 40.19 Kb